Book In Beautiful Customer Booking Terms
12:42, Monday 27th June 2022
The Booking System is powered by Book In Beautiful Limited of 7 Bell Yard, London, England, WC2A 2JR (“Book In Beautiful”). All rights in the Booking System belong to Book In Beautiful, and you may use it only to book an appointment at a therapist who makes the Booking System available on their website or mobile application. Book In Beautiful does not promise that the Booking System will always be available, and shall not be liable for the loss of any information that you submit to the Booking System. You agree that Book In Beautiful is not liable for the acts or omissions of the therapist. You should contact the therapist directly if you wish to discuss any aspect of their service or products that they provide.
- You must provide certain personal data to register on the Booking System for each therapist, and verify your email address by clicking on the link the therapist sends you before you can book an appointment.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and you are responsible for any activity under your account. Please take precautions to protect your password and contact the therapist immediately if you believe there has been any unauthorised use of your account.
- Booking an appointment
- Your booking is subject to any additional terms and conditions that the therapist may make available to you, including special offers, promotions and restrictions on cancellation.
- Your booking may be cancelled by the therapist at any time if they are unable to provide the services for reasons outside of their control. You will be notified by the therapist in accordance with their normal business practice.
- You may opt in to receive notifications of cancellations during agreed time periods. If you do so, you agree that the therapist may contact you via email, SMS or telephone in order to communicate cancellations to you.
- If you are unable to make a booked appointment, you should cancel the appointment through the Booking System.
- Otherwise, you should attend the therapists at the booked time and you must pay the price for the appointment in full to the therapist on the day of the booking. The therapist may request payment through the Booking System even if you do not attend the booking and you should pay such sums due within 7 days of a request. Failure to do so may mean your account is terminated.
- You may opt in to receive a booking reminder, and if you do so, you agree that the therapist may contact you via email, SMS or telephone in order to remind you of the booking.
- Please report any issues with the Booking System by clicking the “Report bug” link and clearly identify the problems by providing accurate and descriptive information.
- In some cases, therapists may allow or require online payments through the Booking System.
- Reserving products
- You may from time to time be able to reserve products from a therapist. You should pay for the product on collection from the therapist.
- If you fail to collect the product within the collection period set out in the Booking System, your reservation will be cancelled.
- You can cancel your reservation at any time through the Booking System.
- If you have prepaid all or part of the appointment price and you cancel the appointment within the therapist's cancellation terms, then you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, no refund is due.
- If you have prepaid all or part of a product, you can at any time cancel the reservation or decline the product upon collection and a full refund will be issued.
We may terminate or suspend your account if you fail to pay any balance due to a therapist within 7 working days of the due date. In addition, a therapist may take such action against you to recover all sums due.
- Gift vouchers
- If you purchase a gift voucher for another customer, then the other customer may use the gift voucher as credit towards a transaction value.
- Each gift voucher represents either a service, or a pre agreed value that you can use to exchange for products and/or services provided by a therapist before the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the price of the product(s) and/or service(s) you wish to buy is more than the value of your gift voucher, you must pay the additional sum.
- In some cases, at the therapist's sole discretion, gift vouchers may be sold as one-use vouchers. In such cases, the voucher can be redeemed only once.
In this case, if the price of the product(s) and/or service(s) is less than the value of your gift voucher, then the excess value on your gift voucher is lost unless the therapist agrees otherwise.
- If you opt in to receive marketing information from the therapist, you agree that the therapist may contact you via email, SMS or telephone in order to communicate promotions and news.
- You may opt out of such communications at any time by contacting the therapist.
- Suspended accounts
Both the therapist and Book In Beautiful reserve the right to suspend your account without notice. If your account is suspended, you may not re-register under your own name or any other name.
- Account access help
If you cannot access your account, you should follow this procedure:
- Attempt to register for an account
- If you already have an account, attempt to login to this account
- If you cannot log in because you have not confirmed your email address, then check your email account (including your junk folder) for the confirmation email
- If you cannot find a confirmation email, then request another confirmation email
- If you have already confirmed your account, then request a password reset email
- If, after trying all of these steps, you cannot log in to your account, then contact the therapist directly – do not contact Book In Beautiful.